Connection between Op77B and S5 95

wbaldisser

Hi to everybody,
I'm dealing with a problem, I need to connect a small panel Op77B and a S5 95. Before this, the S5 worked with a specific panel, "home-made", but now we need to change this.
Right now, the connection between panel and plc is with MPI.

Someone has some experience in this?

bye bye

S5 95u

Hi,
Sorry to ask is the S5 95 got a MPI interface attached as the basic model only comes with serial comms.

🤾

You are completely right. I'm working in another project at the same time.

I saw here that it can be done, but there isn't much information about how to do on the internet.

Hi to everybody,
I'm dealing with a problem, I need to connect a small panel Op77B and a S5 95. Before this, the S5 worked with a specific panel, "home-made", but now we need to change this.
Right now, the connection between panel and plc is with MPI.

Someone has some experience in this?

bye bye

No experience of doing this, but in WinCC Flexible 2008 I can see that you can select controller "S5 AS511" for the OP77B panel, I think that´s the interface you got on your S5-95 so I assume it is possible.