windows base

wwlyons

OK here goes. I am going to build a bagger, I am looking for a windows base HMI that I can interface with windows and the plc or one in the same, simple is better. I am doing this on my own. so I dont have any Corp. funds.. one of the main reasons for this is so I can load all the tech stuff.

I was thinking that maby "wonderware" software loaded on a windows base pc could work? then everything would bre right there? dose anyone know a better software other than wonder?

Bernie, That is Great, thanks for the link!!! I also Like the plcguy websight. I will be spending some time thare... so thanks times 2

Similar Topics

Hello. A semiconductor production machinery maker has inquired about a Windows application that be able to cyclically read data from an OPCUA...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have an issue with installation of Studio 5000 33.00.02 DVD Media disc 2 with View Designer on Windows 11. After installation...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Hope everyone enjoying their weekend. I just recently bought a laptop to upgrade my old one with i3 its getting slow on me. But when i...
Replies
Views
I want to run a factory talk view ME project in a Panel View Plus 7 Performance HMI. The project was developed in a 'Windows 7 Professional 64 bit...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I received two identical brand new Dell desktops from a customer to install the softwares for a project. The first one is for a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom