OT PDF's

Jezz

Hi All,
Any one know of a free way to convert word documents to PDF's I only need to do a few pages .

Thanks

In addition to PDF printers, OpenOffice, a free open source office software suite with MSword compatibility, has the ability to save directly to PDF formated files. Its especially useful if you want to include hyperlinks and bookmarks in your PDF file.

If you're using Office 2007 i'm sure there is an add-on you can download from uncle Bill that allows direct output to .pdf (i'm sure i downloaded it some time ago on one of my pc's?)

Rob

Similar Topics

Hello, Haven't been on in a while. I need to generate a bit level pdf of the I/O for RSLogix 500. I can generate a report but it just shows the...
Replies
Views
Hello PLCs Forum, I am in a bit of a pickle and was hoping someone could offer me some help. I have a .rss file and just need to see the ladder...
Replies
Views
Hello, this is my first post after being a long time creeper on this forum. I am experiencing a fatal error any time I attempt to print to PDF...
Replies
Views
Hi, can anyone help me get a pdf file for this RSP files. They are from a PLC5. Thanks
Replies
Views
Hello, could someone kindly convert the attached RSP files that are currently used for SLC 5 PLC into PDF please
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom