S7 instruction

bdanelon

I was wondering what i could do for a limit test like rockwell in the S7 world. I need to compare 2 Dints to another Dint

Thanks

Either code FC3 as below and use FC3 when a limit is required, or use the logic from FC3 in your ladder as required:

limit009009.jpg

Last edited:
That won't perform exactly like a Rockwell LMT instruction. The LMT can be true inside a range or true outside a range. The inside a range case is like the S7 FC3, where the lower limit is less than the upper limit. With the LMT if the lower limit is greater than the upper limit you have the outside a range case.

Keith

Similar Topics

I'm using a SLC typed write from the ControlLogix5572 to the MicroLogix 1400, with path: 2, (MicroLogix IP). The ControlLogix equipment has a...
Replies
Views
Does this instruction calculate values during a single scan, or does it require number of scans based on element count in the array? For Example...
Replies
Views
Hello All, Was hoping I could get a little help with Modicon ladder logic. This is the first time I have seen Modicon logic and currently trying...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am currently trying to establish a message instruction to pass data from a 1756-L73 to a 1756-L71. My communication path from the...
Replies
Views
Software Ver. 22.00.00, After the 1st time of being true the EQL. instruction is still allowing the rung to be true even though the inputs are...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom