SLC 5/05 programming for pumps

Davewil37

I am learning the 5/05 programming as I do this.

I need to run 4 different pumps but I need to alternate which pump starts first to keep the operating hours close to the same. TI software uses a Drum to alternate the starts, is there a similar way to do this in RSLogix 500?

The first pump will need to star the first cycle, then pump 2 the next cycle and so on.

Also, as the water level rises, the other pumps need to come on sequentially until they all run if needed.

Is there an easy way around this or does it look like I will have to program a section to address this.

Thanks.

Dave Williams

Similar Topics

I am just finishing up my project, which was my first experience with PLCs. I thank everyone that has helped me work through the RIO and analog...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've taken on yet another basket case old machine running an 7 slot SLC 5/03 PLC.... I have run into a situation where I see the same 4...
Replies
Views
Hello guys. Got Slc5/04 with 9pin d shell port in it. Have cheked some manuals and this port is an RS 232. I want to ask if I could use a generic...
Replies
Views
i have a slc 5/02, but i'm not sure wich software to use (i have both rslogix 500 and 5000) but the main problem is that i dont have the cable, i...
Replies
Views
On site computer is using 1784-PKTX. The computer is connecting to 1785-KA5. I can program the SLC 5/03 with DH+.(1784-PKTX to 1785-KA5 to SLC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom