GE Multilin SPM

jschapansky

A little off the main topic of a PLC... but I am stuck and thought there might be a bit of knowledge available here.

I have a Multilin SPM Synchronous Motor Protection Module. It is faulted and saying "inspect MX & Trip Circuit" It has an internal trip relay which Ive narrowed it to. I have power on one side of the trip relay and not the other. So it is open. I cant find out how to reset it. Anyone know anything about this thing? I have found a manual online but it doesnt help.

Similar Topics

Anyone know how to bring modbus data from GE Multilin 850 the correct way? None of the registers are lining up and data is coming in with values...
Replies
Views
Alright, here's the issue. We have a local rack connected via DIO to a second rack not far away. In that DIO rack we have a NOM card that is...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am having an issue communicating with a GE Multilin using a Redlion DSP. My goal is to get the RTD values from the multilin and write...
Replies
Views
Anyone put this together before? Im using gsd file gemu0c6d with 43 words in and 1 word out What settings have to be on the MM200? Ive read the...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have a Siemens CP341-RS422/485 module and I am trying to establish MODBUS communication to a series of Multilin269 / 469 protection...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom