6 Americans not watching the Super Bowl?

danw

Lifetime Supporting Member
It's 1800 hours Central Standard time and there are 10 members on-line at PLCs.net.

6 live in the US.

That's 6 Americans who are NOT watching the Super Bowl?

WARNING!!!!:beer:MAY BE INVOLVED!!!!

I'm recording it on my Dish box...later I'll fast forward thru the game so I can watch the commercials......

;)🔨🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺

David

No time must work! No time must work! No time must work!

We got hit with the stupid ice storm. I did 14 generator connections between yesterday and today, 5 furnace calls, and went to church this morning. So time has not been friend of mine this week.

I only drank 2 beers all weekend. Got to run at the last call for the night.

The Red Sox would have to be playing for me to watch a football game.

Still, I would much rather watch football than soccer. I watched a game on TV with some German friends of mine last year, and it was like watching paint dry. :)

The Red Sox would have to be playing for me to watch a football game.

Still, I would much rather watch football than soccer. I watched a game on TV with some German friends of mine last year, and it was like watching paint dry. :)

I have been to several soccer games while in Europe and they were fun. But watching them on TV and I am with you. I start looking for my pillow.

Well, I wasn't online, but I also was not watching the game. Since I don't care about either team, and Bruce's political knot-head-ery has turned me off to the point I no longer like his music, I found something more productive to do with the time: My 17 year old daughter and my 6 year old daughter and I all shared a blanket and some popcorn while we watched a movie the younger one picked out. Time very well spent.

I found something more productive to do with the time: My 17 year old daughter and my 6 year old daughter and I all shared a blanket and some popcorn while we watched a movie the younger one picked out. Time very well spent.
That is the best use of time. I plan to shutoff the phones and play with the kids tonight. Girl 4 month and Boy 3 years God they are fun!