Terminal blocks

Stationmaster

Since we're on the subject on another thread..... Does anyone know how I could locate some terminal blocks I once ran across? They had a lever action that you tip over with a screwdriver. VERY easy to use, easy to get the wires into.... Metron uses them. Don't know much else, sorry to be vague.......

Stationmaster

Yeah we also use the Weidmuller screwless terminals, but just keep in mind that not all standards allow them.

Similar Topics

I'm trying to include MOVs and fuses for solenoid PLC outputs in a panel with limited space. Does anyone know of terminal blocks that have built...
Replies
Views
What is the difference between Siemens terminal block 6ES7193-6BP40-0BA1 and 6ES7193-6BP40-0DA1? Can they be used interchanged for an analog...
Replies
Views
Currently using a AB 1492-FPK2, plug in fuse but now finding alot of these are.. touchy with connections. the terminal block they are plugged into...
Replies
Views
OK, some internal "discussion" going on in my world about what is preferred in the industry for a three position connector, a spring clamp type or...
Replies
Views
Hello, A couple of questions regarding NEMA schematics and terminal block labeling. 1) I am familiar with the DIN designations for components...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom