How to convert HEX numbers in Citect ?

PlcPro

Hi All.
I have a PLC connected to citect by modbus.I need to transfer a value in HEX from the PLC to the Citect, and to convert it to Time value or to Decimal numbers.
In the PLC the value represents Time entered by the user,like HH:MM.The PLC is Unitronics Jazz.
Thank's
:confused:

Hi All.
I have a PLC connected to citect by modbus.I need to transfer a value in HEX from the PLC to the Citect, and to convert it to Time value or to Decimal numbers.
In the PLC the value represents Time entered by the user,like HH:MM.The PLC is Unitronics Jazz.
Thank's
:confused:

Look up StrToHex or HexToStr in the Citect help file

It's working ! I gets the correct numbers.
Only now, how do i display it in time format ##:## and not in number format ##.## ?
:p

Nop, TimeSerial fails the compilation.:mad:

How have you used it ?

Whats the exact compile error it gives ?

I think you will need to strip your string into chunks and pass each part into the TimeSerial function, it needs all 3 fields to be valid.

I think I'm going to use StrLeft and StrRight to spleet the string to 2 parts, and display them with an : between....

Dear All,

I want to creat a citect scada 7.0 project for communication with TSX3721101 modicon plc. I have fixed a variable %MW50:06 for reset all alam in plc. But when i try to creat a variaber tag in citect, I found a error.

Let me know the way of variable writing in citect for communiction with modicon plc.

Regards,
Lokman

Read the manual. You just have to define the bit as a variable tag and attach it to a button. You then define in the button object what you want the bit write to do eg down - turn on - up - turn off.