Eaton ELC-PB14 series

JasonG

Hi all,
Does anyone have any experience with the Eaton PB series PLC? I have one on the way for a project and after digging thru the manual have yet to find how to set the Modbus node address for port 2. Our intention is to use them as low cost I/O in a DDC system to monitor some points. Any help would be great.

Similar Topics

Looking for some help on the red lion side I was able to diver out all the port settings to get the hmi to talk to elc having the are-485 light to...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I am newer to the PLC world. I was trained on mostly Allen Bradley and Rockwell stuff. Long story short. I have never used the Eaton...
Replies
Views
Hello! My name is Richard and I'm hoping to pick the brain-trust here about the Eaton ELC and which Allen Bradley PLC is most comparable. I'm a...
Replies
Views
Need help programming an Eaton PLC, I have a analog add-on module and need assistance on how to program it so i can turn an input on based on the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I’m new to this forum and if I’m posting incorrectly let me know. I’ve been having an issue I can’t seem to figure out. I’m sure it’s...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom