Wamco Program

SSALISBURY

S
I AM LOOKING FOR A COPY OF CAPS PLUS MADE BY WAMCO FOR OMRON PLC'S.
I HAVE THE PROGRAM BUT I BELIEVE THAT THE KEY IS BAD.

Thanks for the link Jay. I used to love using CAPS and CAPS Plus, I found it much more user friendly than LSS. I will dig out my disks and try.

Yes, CAPS was great to use. My favourite feature was the monitor screen where you could group bits and PVs and watch your programme at work. If I remember correctly, you could place about 160 items on the one screen, and then have a heap more with the page down key.
Great for commissioning timing routines. None of the PLC companies seem to do it that way any more. I wish some of them would take some notice and give you the freedom to set up a monitor the way you want to.
beerchug

Have you looked at the watch window in CXP 3.2 yet? Allows rearranging of the order of items and allows you to save your arrangement for later recall.