Converting Modicon 484 to 984 w/Taylor

bcronk9977

Hi guys,

I am trying to convert a Modicon 484 program to a 984 program using Taylor Soft 1.03. I am having a little trouble and was hoping some of you may have some experience with this.

I start by opening the 484 to 984 Network Conversion Utility. Then I choose option 5, convert 484 Networks. I choose drive letter C and enter the active PLC selection coresponding to the program I saved previously. When I hit enter, I get an error that states this database is not version 1.xx compatible.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Similar Topics

I am facing some difficult questions that I am unable to answer on my own. This is why I need your expert opinion. How easily can you convert...
Replies
Views
I have been given the tedious task of converting an old 484 Modicon program to a new AB SLC5/03, and have never touch a Modicon before. Is there...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, can anyone help me with covert the STL code to ladder. Iam using plc s71200. A %DB1.DBX33.7 // angel of vaccum...
Replies
Views
Hello PLCs Forum, I am in a bit of a pickle and was hoping someone could offer me some help. I have a .rss file and just need to see the ladder...
Replies
Views
Hello nice to meet you, im new in here, I'm currently trying to convert code written in STL for a S7-400 to SCL for an S7-1500, because when i run...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom