Problem uploading a PBA application

Broken Hippy

Hi,

This is probably too simple to ask, but I am a novice with Panelview.
I have downloaded an old PVA application from a panelview 900 and have reworked it. Saving it as a PBA application.
When I upload it to a new PV100 during validation it wants to save as a PVA app and therefore looses all the colours etc.
How do I go about solving this?

Many thanks in anticipation

D Clark :)

Hi,

This is probably too simple to ask, but I am a novice with Panelview.
I have downloaded an old PVA application from a panelview 900 and have reworked it. Saving it as a PBA application.
When I upload it to a new PV100 during validation it wants to save as a PVA app and therefore looses all the colours etc.
How do I go about solving this?

Many thanks in anticipation

D Clark :)

When you reworked it, did you also change the type? See picture below.

ChangeType.jpg

Last edited:
Well I have to ask. Are you sure its a color PV1000. What is the complete catalog number? Don't guess look at the back. It might be possible you did not get what you ordered.

Hi,

Yes it's a colour. I can change the colours directly onto the PV, with the laptop, just that the saved software reverts to a PVA file when going through the validation process.
CAT No - 2711-T10C1

Dave

Ok I'm not sure what is causing your problem but how you save a uploaded file from a PV can cause problems. See PDF below for more on that. It can't hurt to try. You will have to start over with a new upload from your PV900.