PanelView Button Simulation

BillRobinson

I'm testing my PanelView App in FactoryTalk View Studio. I want to test my key assignments for the 'F' and 'K' buttons. I can test F1-F12 by using the function keys on my keyboard. Anybody know how to simulate F13-F16 and K1-K16?

Have you tried using the Left Shift Key and then the first function key? Eg. LS + F1 to give F13?

This is what the manual said, so I'm only guessing this could be it.

I know this is a really old thread and I apologies if bumping it is against the rules.

Google brought this thread up.

After spending a little time today with an issue regarding the right alt key, make sure your keyboard is set to "US" format, otherwise it will not work.

Hopefully this may help someone else.

Similar Topics

I have been requested to code an operator set point entry check as follows. This may be simple but has me baffled at present. control system...
Replies
Views
We have a compact logix L32E running RsLogix 5000 v.20, connected to two panelview plus 6 1000 over ethernet. 1) One, possibly both panelviews...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an application in factory talk view ME edition for a panel view+ 700 and a program in rxlogix studio 5000. I manage to make all my...
Replies
Views
On a Panelview Plus 7 i would like to setup a momentary push button, but i need it to only be 'pressable' when certain other conditions are met...
Replies
Views
So I am using PanelBuilder32 to create a configuration button. I want to create a button that is the same size as the ### buttons. The problem is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom