PLC training book

wingman

Hello,
I am looking for a plc training book. I have had some training but I would like to find a book that would make programming easier. I am particulary interested in the rslogix info. Also is there good softeware for training? Is there a way to access rslogix without having the key disk. Or is there a way to copy the key disk to your pc? I have rslogix on my system but no disk.
Thanks.

training

Thanks for the help. I went to the website and printed the books reviews. I will look for them local first then on line.

Similar Topics

Does anybody know where can I buy a good and complete training PLC book. I already took the basic and the intermediate class, but haven't had...
Replies
Views
Hello, Im looking to train myself up in PLC's and VFD drives - add another string to the bow as it were. We use them at the company i work...
Replies
Views
I am working on setting up my own 1756 B series PLC rack, power supply 1756-PB75 /B, 1606-XLS480E -redundant 24 DC power supply, controller...
Replies
Views
Anyone have good recommendations for a PLC training board/console? Something that could be used for in-house training refresher course. RS Logix...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am starting to consider a change in work and am looking for suggestions on training. I have designed and programed 3 units that I've...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom