slc 5/02 ram module locked

DMyers

i have an slc 5/02 processor with a ram module that is password protected, i have no concern for the data inside the ram module. Is there any way to clear this ram module so it is usable again with out the use of a uv eraser r prom programmer ? I have figured out how to default the cpu itself but i cant seem to find any refference as to how to erase the eprom.

Thanks in advance.

i have an slc 5/02 processor with a ram module that is password protected, i have no concern for the data inside the ram module. Is there any way to clear this ram module so it is usable again with out the use of a uv eraser r prom programmer ? I have figured out how to default the cpu itself but i cant seem to find any refference as to how to erase the eprom.

Thanks in advance.

Then simply remove it. It does not have to be there.

Last edited:
After much googling i found what i think may be a simple answer: hack the password. i found a post that makes it look simpler than the AB procedure

The person used a program called comlite (free) to capture the serial data and view the password challenges

seems quite simple really. i post back later with my results

After much googling i found what i think may be a simple answer: hack the password. i found a post that makes it look simpler than the AB procedure

The person used a program called comlite (free) to capture the serial data and view the password challenges

seems quite simple really. i post back later with my results

Password hacking is a taboo subject on this forum.
Good luck, no need to post back.

Last edited: