News about the future of Step7

netmatt

The word is that Siemens will be replacing Simatic Manager / Step 7 with a new 'modular' package at the end of the year or early next year, but I can't find anything on the web about it?

Has anyone heard any news, or seen anything about it?

(Posted over at MrPLC as well...in case this post seems familiar) :)

The word is that Siemens will be replacing Simatic Manager / Step 7 with a new 'modular' package at the end of the year or early next year, but I can't find anything on the web about it?

Has anyone heard any news, or seen anything about it?

(Posted over at MrPLC as well...in case this post seems familiar) :)

Oooooohhhhh, maybe they will even have drag and drop editing. That will at least bring the software package into the '90s.