micrologix 1200 recall

To be specific, RA issues "Product Notices" and "Product Safety Advisories", but not "recalls". Recalls are for peanut butter and pickup trucks.

All advisories and notices are available to the public as part of the RA Knowledgebase system. You can browse them, or you can subscribe to specific products you use in order to get notifications pushed to you via e-mail.

The only two Product Notices I have found for the MicroLogix 1200 family of controllers are two from March 2000 that affect a batch of bad RTC clock modules and a bug involving the onboard trim pots (fixed in firmware nearly 9 years ago).

Disclaimer; I'm not saying that there might be some issue that's new, or ongoing, or wasn't a Notification or Advisory. I'm just going on my direct experience with the 1200 and my reading of the published information.