HMI connection

moody088

Hi ,,,,,
Use a drag-and-drop operation to insert those components into the configuration table of the SIMATIC PC station that represent the configuration of the real PC. The components are located in the "Hardware Catalog" window under SIMATIC PC Station:
- SW placeholder for configuring connections such as "User Application" or HMI components (if installed) also in slots 1 to 32

how can i install the HMI in simatic manager ( the HMI is TP 177B PN/DP ) ?
i mean how can configure this HMI to the simatic manager ?

Open the network setup menu. On the right hand side is a list of "Networkable" items - like ET200, encoders etc. - and the TP will be in there somewhere.

Drag the TP into the middle of the screen then click on the unit and drag a line up to either MPI or Profibus (Or both). Both the TP and your plc will have a small number displayed in the middle - indicating its node address.

I frequently use non Siemens panels so drag "Other station" in.

I haven't got the software in front of me so hope its not too vague!!