RecipePlus Question

bubbleship

I’m using a SLC 5/05 and a Panelview Plus 1000. I’m using the RecipePlus programming, the question I have is with the Status Tag and the Percent complete tag. With the examples I have (from AB) shows the tags (status and percent complete) in the tag browser. I have refreshed all folders and I still don’t see the tags. Do I have to create these tags? Or did I miss something? Thanks for your help!!

Configuring ReipePlus tags! I have found the recipes have 2 tags settings that are used to determine the results of various recipe operations during runtime. The first is "status" tag and the second is called the "percent complete tag" But I still don't know where to find them?

You need to go into the Recipe Plus Editor's General tab and assign those tags yourself. Basically you can assign any PLC tag to those fields and they are updated with the info automatically.