Advice on HMI alarm dialer software?

SCADA_Dude

I am wondering if anyone can recommend an alarm dialer software package that you find easy to setup and is reliable.

We have used WW ScadAlarm in the past, but it does not seem to be very stable these days. I'm curious what others are using. ScadAlarm 6.0 gives lots of problems on Server OS's and USB drivers (even with hardware on the compatibility list).

Thanks!

I've used WIN911 on a couple jobs. It was very easy to set up, and works pretty well, but has some oddities with dial-out and alarm handling that can be a little annoying. I'm currently looking at ScadaPhone from SCADATEC. I haven't used it on a job yet, but it looks promising.

Similar Topics

I have recently started using RedLions HMI's and the scripting is super helpful in making animations and all sorts of fancy functions. My issue is...
Replies
Views
Good Evening , I would like to develop a large HMI to display information in our mixing room. I was thinking of using a large LED screen ...
Replies
Views
Hi just joined for a little advice..... I have an E1032 HMI, the screen is totally dead, not sure what the PLC is (working from photos). Beijer...
Replies
Views
I am currently in the process of upgrading one of our PLC's (GEM80 -> Controllogix L71). As part of the upgrade i wish to install a HMI, this will...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am pretty new to PLC programming (im a student) so sorry if my question is simple but I am using a Siemens S7-1200 PlC and a Siemens...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom