WinCC and OPC application

HenkieD

Hi All,

I have an application in VB.net that converts values from a txt file to OPC Items which can be used in WinCC.
The app runs quiet well, but now I need to find a way to start this app from WinCC (the easy part) but also needs to shutdown automatically when WinCC goes down (runtime).
Any ideas?

A simple way is to close it on mouse pressed, while you exit wincc with mouse released...

A more complicated is to use a wincc built in function that executes on exit, but I'm not sure how is it called...

Similar Topics

Hello Guys, I am trying to test HMI in TIA Wincc Professional V13 with my virtual machine with Rslogix emulator. Wincc is using OPC to...
Replies
Views
Hi all! First of all, this is an amazing forum. I hope I can help someone someday. But now, I need help to set up an OPC server in order to...
Replies
Views
Have anyone tried to use the ChangeConnection system function with an OPC connection ? According to the help text, it appears the ChangeConnection...
Replies
Views
Anybody know how to setup WinCC 6.2 OPC to read data from AB Logix5000 controller? I'm aware there is a way to do this using rslinx as an opc...
Replies
Views
i have on the field ML1200 connected thorough serial port to audiotel mc39i gprs modem. i would like to transfer existing connection which goes...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom