diagnostic buffer

finskhan

hi to all, anyboady can tell me what can be the cause for a analog module if a S7 300 system shows "I/O's Access reading error" in diagnostic buffer and show red cross indication on online hardware while there is no red indication on that module physically?and when we reset the CPU then there is no fault?

Last edited:
hi to all, anyboady can tell me what can be the cause for a analog module if a S7 300 system shows "I/O's Access reading error" in diagnostic buffer and show red cross indication on online hardware while there is no red indication on that module physically?and when we reset the CPU then there is no fault?

Hi,

In order to help you, more data is needed (CPU, Analog input card model, hw configuration).

Similar Topics

Hi, is there a way to change the time and date in the plc so they appear right in the diagnostic buffer. Also am I right in thinking the error is...
Replies
Views
Hello Experts, I would like to seek advise on how or what tag i should use or do to get the PLC diagnostic buffer to know what is the root cause...
Replies
Views
I am troubleshooting this crane that keeps losing track of the hooks, and well I like to think that something might be wrong with fm350-2 counter...
Replies
Views
When running a diagnostic buffer report what is meant by the access address and module address? One or the other may appear as a valid address in...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to support someone remotely with a "Area length error when reading" on a WinAC RTX Controller. I suggested to delete OB121...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom