Can not open RSVIEW32 Project

Please tell us the whole message that you are getting.

The extension on the file you show is .rar not the normal which is .rsv
so it may have been saved in some other format that requires another way of opening it.

Please tell us the whole message that you are getting.

The extension on the file you show is .rar not the normal which is .rsv
so it may have been saved in some other format that requires another way of opening it.
Thank you for your quick repply !
There are some messages, such as :"0x3:8000000B"; Chanel 1 ERROR 42...;
Yes, when I received this Rar file, I unzipped and could not open. But for another project in RAR file I can open as normal.

Thanks again !

Chanel is a file within the RSView32 project, that basically tells the project how it is to communicate with the real world.

When you open your project but before you run it open the edit then system then look in the chanels that are setup.

A suggestion is open Window explorer, look at your project, open the cache folder, and delete all the cache files, they get rebuilt once the project starts running.

With the info given so far I am only making guesses so give us more if you know more.

Chanel is a file within the RSView32 project, that basically tells the project how it is to communicate with the real world.

When you open your project but before you run it open the edit then system then look in the chanels that are setup.

A suggestion is open Window explorer, look at your project, open the cache folder, and delete all the cache files, they get rebuilt once the project starts running.

With the info given so far I am only making guesses so give us more if you know more.
I still can not open, and it have 5 error messages shown as attached.
Please see and give me your opinion.
Thank you very much !

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

Incomplete Project?

Looks like your project was possibly moved incorrectly/incompletely. You have unconfigured communication driver(s), that is causing a couple of your errors. Graphics files are either non-existent or in the wrong directory.

Looks like your project was possibly moved incorrectly/incompletely. You have unconfigured communication driver(s), that is causing a couple of your errors. Graphics files are either non-existent or in the wrong directory.

Thank you very much, so what should I do to repair it. Try to back up the project ?

Yes, when I received this Rar file, I unzipped and could not open. But for another project in RAR file I can open as normal.

nhatnb said:
so what should I do to repair it.

Have them send you the project again... this time tell them to use the export tool, then zip the folder, you are missing way to many parts to make the project work... the last one (.gfx) is your screen display

As Geniusintraning says get the project again.

On jpeg 5 it shows D:\setup etc
This has me wondering if you are trying to run project from a CD, which it will not do,
as it must be loaded onto the hard disc, C:/ in order for it to run.
Also RSLinx does not seem that it is yet setup, this allows the collection of field data and is giving alarm and tag errors.