RS View ME empty Tag Browser

laisf85

Hi everyone, I need your help here.
My working place is using RS Logix5000 and RS View ME. All the while its working fine until one day the RS View ME suddenly stop working. RS Logix 5000 is still working so it's not the controller problem.

The error message shown in RS View ME is
" System\user does not exist on any server"
followed by :
" Tag does not exist on any server"
" Tag xxx has not been activated"

So I contacted the support from Rockwell,
checked the communication setup from RS View Studio.
The communication setup is fine, able to detect the controller,
the problem is, the tag browser is EMPTY, not even the "system" folder.

I tried restart the RS Linx Enterprise service,
still not able to fix the problem on tag browser,
can all of you help me with this please?

Beside, is Rs Logix 5000 connect to the controller through RS Linx Classic and RS View ME connect through RS Linx Enterprise?

Thanks very much!