Panasonic Servo drive communication problem with PLC

Pramod Patil

Hi All,
We have panasonic make servo drive MSD043P1EA and we want communicate this drive with Schenider make PLC. but Drive does not have CAN open port and PLC have CAN open port. so how can we communicate both of this.shall any one give me proper solution?

You can't communicate with the drive through any data transfer protocols in this model. You can control the drive in hardware methods like position control or speed control depending on your application

Similar Topics

Hi I have a Panasonic Minas A5 servo drive trying to test in free run a Panasonic A6 servo motor, But as there is a mismatch between the motor...
Replies
Views
Hi. i have a Panasonic servo drive running in position control mode. i need to increase the speed of the servo motor. which parameter i can look...
Replies
Views
Hi, Anybody knows the pin out detail for RS232 Communication cable for Panasonic MBDHT2510 SERVO DRIVE (X2 PORT). Model no. of cable is...
Replies
Views
We have a customer that has acquired a couple of these servo drives, but with a limited manual. Google searching brings up a couple of sites, but...
Replies
Views
I have bought a PANASONIC servo model MHMD022G1U from the Panasonic datasheet it says its 200V, 200W Once I received the motor it has a sticker...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom