Modbus Communication

OmarM

Hi:

I try to share data from VersaMax Micro of GE to Micrologix 1100, using modbus protocol. I already configured both port as Modbus RTU. MicroLogix as a Master and VersaMax as a Slave. On the VersaMax I am using port 1, bacause port 2 is already used by HMI.

I already configured the MSG instruction to read data from VersaMax, but I don't know were do I have to set the address that I need from VersaMax.

Somebody can Help me with this application !!

What do you want to read from the Versamax?

What is the link to the Versamax Modbus map/manual?

Thanks for your answer, but I found that this specific PLC (IC200UAL006) of GE do not support modbus on Port 1 just on Port 2, but I am using this port for HMI(C-more).

Again Thanks!