Cimplicity HMI Alarm Sound Manager

recabite

Hello all
I am running a Windows Terminal Server With Cimplicity HMI and are using RDP sessions to view the Cimplicity HMI. What i need to be able to do is to bring audiable alarms to the RDP sessions. From Fanuc support http://support.gefanuc.com/support/index?page=kbchannel&id=S:KB9530&actp=search is says that Alarm Sound Manager is not supported within Windows Terminal Server, does any one know a way around this or a 3rd party program that will be able to do this. I need to be able to hear these alarms

Similar Topics

Is there a way of referencing a different point's value in the alarm message of another point? Example: Hoist_1_Crash PLC address %M025 alarm...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am developing project in Cimplicity 9.0 and I want to communicate it with PLC on S90_TRIPLEX protocol. Also want to communicate with...
Replies
Views
I have a question related to the tag definition of a Cimplicity HMI tag. I have an existing application in which I have csv export of the tag DB...
Replies
Views
Hi Members! Can anybody give an useable link where can I download GE-Fanuc CIMPLICITY HMI v6.0 software? I would like to install this software...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm learning to program the Cimplicity HMI 8.2 recently. Do you have any suggestions where can I find some helpful manuals or...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom