Scada

REHJ

Hey Guys,
I have an IDEC Opennet PLC on a network at my plant. I have it networked using a FC4A-ENET web server module. It is an older system with very little documentation and controls a remote waste water plant. I need to access just a few registers on this PLC for my SCADA package and for now I do it using a DEMO pack from Kepware that runs only 2 hours and shuts down. I would like to keep a connection to this PLC but would rather not buy the Kepware only for a few registers(as future plans will do away with the IDEC). I was hoping to find help on a little OPC project that may help lead me in the right direction or some other way to get these registers. I have done something like this with OMRON but only direct access not across ethernet. Any help is better than no help!

Delphi, Pascal, VB or C ++ ...