PB32 Question

Marc

Hi all,

I have a PV300 Micro program and I was trying to figure out (don't have the unit in front of me) if the initial values column of the tag editor writes these values to the PLC upon startup. If so, does setting the "initial value" to zero maintain the integer values that are currently in the PLC?

THX

Marc

See Picture and text file below if you do not want to write on start-up.

uncheckwrite.jpg

Attachments

• startupvalues.txt
    1.8 KB · Views: 8

Similar Topics

I had this pop up today on a PanelBuilder, PanelView 550. I can not find it in the PB messages any where. I pressed any key like it said. Every...
Replies
Views
On PB32, PV 600 I want to add a screen for a analog tempurature trend. How does the Graphic Indicators-linear set up work? Where do I add the tag...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am hoping for some help with setting up a .mer. I will try and give as much detail as possible, thanks. I am trying to convert a .pba...
Replies
Views
hi guys im having an issues converting a panelview 600 to panelview plus 600 ? I have done 2 hmi program conversion on factorytalk studio but...
Replies
Views
Hi Friends ! I'm having a little challenge here, I'm almost done in my conversion project from panelBuilder to Factory Talk. I really need a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom