Ellipse SCADA & FX2N PLC

I know little about this scada package, but most people would connect the PC via the FX2NC-ENET-ADP to the FX2N to put the PLC on ethernet. Depending on the location of the PC vs the PLC, you could also use a RS232 - RS422 converter (B&B electronics makes such a product and is knowledgable about Mitsubishi)and plug into the front port of the PLC. Mitsubishi also sells an OPC driver to finish the connection

Similar Topics

hi friends, i have Sysmac C200HC CPU42 PLC for my plant control. its 2 com ports (RS232 & RS422) are already used for NT & Printer. Can i connect...
Replies
Views
Hello, im quite new and still learning. I would like to ask is it possible for FATEK PLC to read data value more than 16k? I'm trying to move my...
Replies
Views
Hello, the system we use is Scada 7.5 series. We have usb key activ now we need additional key to make the system work, how do we solve this...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have been facing a issue with SCADAPack 474. Configuration is like below. RTU 474 + 6103 PS + 5606 IO Mix Module + 5414 DI Module Only...
Replies
Views
Hello guys please I want experience with this I am currently working on a scada project using FTView SE and I have an Ethernet IP local area...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom