Visual Basic

If you go to Google and type "visual basic tutorial", you'll find enough resources for three lifetimes, as well as message boards that focus on VB.

Try downloading components that also give you source code. These sometimes give you examples too(With Source).

God help me, I love Visual Basic 6.0.

All day long it the same old thing, everyone wants C# or ladder logic.
I have a program that someone made in vb that you can input the current settings of your rubix cube and the program will figure out how to solve it in 19 moves or less. It works, but it may need to run for 24 hours or so.

I have also seen a program that a guy made. You can scan a 45 record with your scanner. Import the photo into the program. And the VB program will actually measure the distance between the grooves on the record and play the music.

yeah, what you want is the MSDN Library for Visual basic, it depends on which version you have though. .net is different than 1 thru 6