shift register (toshiba to gx developer) upgrading PLC

thacks

Hi
Can some-one help me i'm now going to fit a new FX3N(c) PLC to replace a old tosiba PLC but i'm having a few problem.
In the old program there is a shift register which looks something like this

x1 (data) single input pulse
x2 (shift) single encoder pulse ( one pulse per rev of drive shaft)
x3 (reset) resets when shift reaches 17

How this works X1 pulse then the encoder shift 1 every rev till it reaches 17 then reset and also trigger x1 to shift 1 again. this is being used to scan faults conditions.

Any code would be great

Cheers
Chris

There are bit & word shift registers in Mitsi but as I don't have my pc with GXDev with me I cannot off hand remember, however if you add a function coil [ ] not () to a rung then on the popup press help button (on the popup)it will give you a list of instructions although these are not documented very well you might be able to find what you are looking for alternatively look on the mitsi website as there are manuals there
the link is
http://www.mitsubishi-automation.co.uk/