Westinghouse PC1100/1200 manuals/software?

Pakman

I know there's been several threads on this in the past,
as I've searched the forum and read all of those already.
Tried contacting Advanced Tech Services.

Just trying to see if anyone currently on the forum has
the manuals available?

Have both of these PLCs at a facility and they are planned
to be replaced by likely a AB RSlogix 5 PLC system. Just wanted
to get as much information about them as I could.

Also if anyone knows of other resources for the related
software for the 1100/1200 that would be a big help as well.

Thanks.

Well if you are talking about the gentlemen out of Miami, FL - that
might be someone to contact.

Juad has provided me with the cable pinout for the connector:

25pin 9 pin
====== ======
4 short with 5 in 25 same 25 pin
8............7 short with 8 in same 9 pin
15=17=24 short in 25 pin

He also provided some program names to follow up on, which I'll try to post more information if I can find anything on the NLSW78X and NLSW784.
There's another one that supposedly works under Windows as well.

I've been able to procure a PDF manual for both the 1100 and the 1200 (1100/1200/1250 are all one manual). Also found all the original software kits.

Here's the info on the most important software of the group.

NLSW786 :

Top-of-the-line programming software. Features include: on-line and off-line programming, documentation, powerful off-line utilities (search, replace, block, copy, unused I/O reference search, etc.) and new on-line utilities. Will support a full 16K off-line PC1250 program and larger I/O address capability of the PC1200 and PC1250. Documentation users must have hard disk or high density floppy (720K, 1.44M or 1.2M) diskette drive. Hardware key copy protection. Operates in Demo mode (off-line program plus SAVE and LOAD disk operations, but no off-line utilities) without hardware key. Single user license.

Also, the pin out diagram I listed above may not work for both PLCs. The grounds are setup differently between the 1100 and 12X

westinghouse pc1100 manual

Hi,
I am updating an old system(westinghouse pc1100) with AB Compact Logix and need the manual for the old junk. I would greatly appreciate it if I could get the PDF from you.
My email is [email protected].

Thank you very much!

Ryan Brown

Hi,
I need ask some question about PC-1200 may can you help me too ? what is op code 087 and how can I understand witch is AI and AO adress

CR0400 _____________ LT0239
-] [------------!OPCODE 087!-------( )-
operant 1
operant 2
operant 3
operant 4

also HR .. connection with PC HRbit def. 01H 1 its mean HR0001 or ?