Quantum NOE77101 firmware upgrade question

zankorel

Hi guys,

I have a quick question that I have not been able to find the answers to so far from my online searches.
I need to upgrade my Quantum NOE771-01 ethernet module to a newer firmware version than it is (currently 1.5 according to OS loader).

My question is, can I upgrade a NOE firmware major revision that is higher than the corresponding Unity version? ie I want to put 4.3 firmware on the NOE, but am running Unity 3.1.

Im pretty sure I can get away with upgrading to 3.6, but it seems a waste to not go all the way to the current while I am doing it if I can.

Well, unfortunately I couldnt even get the firmware upgraded to version 2 as i got a mismatch error on the earliest firmware upgrade available on the schneider website.

Has anyone ever managed to upgrade the NOE771-01 firmware past v1.4 using Unity?