ASCII communication with EZ PLC from EZ Automation

Harsha

Hi,
I am having a EZPLC and ASCII device, I need to communicate with my EZPLC with that device. Firstly i need to send a command ~5 1 to the the device, then it is going to give me the reply by sending the value.
I am able to establish the communication by using Hyperterminal with ASCII Device.
But i am unable to get the result with the EZPLC. If any body has any idea, Please revert to me back.

I dont think alot of people use the EZplc. Try going to EZautomation.net. They have a support menu that also has a forum. You might try asking your quetion there. What exactly are you trying to do? Talk to a message display, Barcode reader..

Similar Topics

Hi Friends, We are planning to use 1769-L3 PLC with ASCII module as we are planning to communicate with Microcontroller , Barcode reader and...
Replies
Views
Hi, i need your help with rs232 communication. On the table i have PLC-5/30 (1785-L30B) and pc (in the future i want make little app - like...
Replies
Views
<P>please suggest a cheapest siemens/schneider plc that supports ascii communication with third party controllers using rs232 port and also has...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I am trying to connect a A&D EK-6100i Weigher to my Micro 800 PLC and read the current weight. For now I have managed to connect...
Replies
Views
Dear Expert, Currently I am working in old PLC5 to get the data from Weighing scale delivered by Mettler-Toledo. Here is the result so far: 1...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom