RSLogix5000 I/O Configuration Report

hanziou

I am using RSLogix5000 and would like to get a print of the I/O Configuration. I would do a screen print of the controller, but I have too many modules to fit in a single shot. It seems to me that should be a print or report or export option. However I haven't seen it yet and my searching of the help hasn't helped. I have the feeling that it when some one tells me where to look I'll think "A'duh...Of course." But right now I just feeling a'duh-nce.

I am running RSLogix5000 Standard Edition V15.01.

Any hints on where to look?

I couldn't find anything to do this either. I think your best bet is to take multiple screenshots and splice them together with an image editor.

That's not the answer I wanted. Well at least I'm not the only one who couldn't find that report.

Thanks