RS Logix 500 adding and averaging integer values

banditsrun

Hi there,
I have an expression N24:[N24:0], which places a value in data file N24, these values are indexed with reference to N24:0 according to the word and stored. How then would I create an average of these values.

If you can help, thanks in advance.

Dan

This post has two examples, The circular queue example has the advantage that you don't have to loop and you don't re-sum the entire range of values but keep a running sum and don't move large amounts of memory around - saves processor time.

Do a forum search on AVERAGE, you'll find tons of threads on the topic and lots of examples.

Similar Topics

Dear Friends I want to understand the correct way for adding a rung in between a ladder program in RS Logix 500 as when I insert a rung, the...
Replies
Views
How can I keep adding a value from one register to another and retain the added number so It keeps incrementing? Example. I want to add the...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I am not proficient in RSLogix 500 so I have a question regarding the evaluation of N7:0 data as an input. So as I understand in...
Replies
Views
I have been working on this for a while now and I can't seem to get it. I was finally able to view the 1500 on the PanelView under the serial...
Replies
Views
I have a little bit of experience with Allen-Bradley. I have a Micrologix 1500 (RSLogix 500) and a PanelView Plus 7 (FactoryTalk View Studio ME)...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom