datalogging from a mistubishi FX1S

AndyL

G'day all,

This is probably a ridiculously simple question; but I can't seem to find the answers searching here or by Google - perhaps I'm just using the wrong terms...

I'm no developer, not trying to program the PLC - just need some further info so I can diagnose a problem (never seems to arrise when I'm there - by the time I get the call and someone to site - it's rectified...).

Basically - I'm looking to be able to log inputs/outputs from a mitsubishi fx1s-30MR - Basically want to log every input/output with a date & time stamp, and trigger the computer to take a video of every operation (it's not constantly in use).

Can someone point me in the correct direction to the information I need to do this?

Thanks in advance,

Andy

Similar Topics

I have some datalogging set up on an S7-1211. Most basic controller, but 1MB of memory should be enough. A single log is 222 bytes and logs an...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am new to IFM CR711S PLC and CodeSys. So can somebody please help me with logging of data from PLC to some external device like a PC or...
Replies
Views
Wondering if someone has a good solution for Datalogging and Trending. Don't have any specific HMI needs, so could run it on a PC or a VM. So if...
Replies
Views
Hey guys how would you approach the spreadsheet screen part? I searched and everyone points out that using parameters to display this information...
Replies
Views
Hello, Does anyone experience of having "Unable to start process for the following command: DatalogOn xxxxx`" ? How to fix it? Thanks for your...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom