Proface panel not communicating with PLC

euipfacil

I have a proface panel that's not communicating with the plc. I was working before but now nothing, just as if it is unplugged. I don't have the software to go online with it to upload and check and don't really know what I can use. Is there a way to check the node settings from the panel itself? I know on AB you can go to the config page on the panel and reconfigure node addresses but not so fimiliar with Proface. Will GT designer 900 work? What cable is required?
Any advice will be appreciated.

If the proface screen cannot find the plc, there should be a grey error message telling you this. within the message are two buttons, one moves the message to the top of the screen and the other open a menu. Select "Offline" and you can check the settings, plc, node, comms speed etc. This info is good for the AGP range.
i use GP pro and an ethernet xover lead.

What error message do you currently have?

Last edited:
the plc is is a mitsubishi. I am not in the plant right now so cannot offer much information from this point. I am in Taiwan now but will return later next week. Thanks for the information on getting to the offline menu. I think someone may have changed the node address by mistake. Thanks again.
LR