wincc flex, discrete alarm from internal tag ?

userxyz

Is it possible to link an internal boolean tag to a discrete alarm in someway without the use of the CPU?

combo said:
Is it possible to link an internal boolean tag to a discrete alarm in someway without the use of the CPU?
Yes, there is. Hopefully the attached screen shot will help.

You need to click where the big arrow is to bring up the smaller window in bottom right. Otherwise you seem to be limited to other types like word.

Martin

Similar Topics

I'm continuing my Siemens education. I need some help with compatibility details. My customer has a machine that was made by a company no longer...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I mainly work with Siemens PLC's and panels for our machines. But now I am faced with a pilot project that has to be as price friendly...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks. I have an older application that weighs pallets and prints labels for them. We used to capture the time/date of weighing, but we...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have WinCC Felxible 2008 SP5 installed on my Windows 10. I want to program Simatic panel TP177B using USB transfer cable. But i can't...
Replies
Views
Hi, Is there a tool out there to convert exported CSV files from HMI Alarms to new WinCC tags with alarms ? Kind regards, C
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom