Zelio Programming Loop

dcaragher

Hi,
I am LabView programmer and am using a Zelio Smart relay for a simple cycle test. I know very little ladder logic, and am trying to figure out how to get a get my diagram to loop continuously. I have about 6 rungs that execute sequentially, but then I need to repeat the sequence over and over. Any help would be greatly appreciated. You can reach me here:
Thanks

Dan Caragher
Staff Engineer
Pall Trinity Micro
Pall North Building
3669 State Route 281
Cortland, New York 13045
[email protected]
Phone : 1-607-753-6041 ext 2518
Fax : 1-607-753-1220
www.pall.com

I'm not familiar with the Zelio, but most ladder logic programs automatically re-scan the ladder indefinitely.
When you say that you want your diagram to loop continuously, do you mean that you want the program to re-scan the ladder program over and over again, or do you have a sequencer type program where the cycle test needs to go through a number of steps, and then repeat?

Do you understand what I mean by the differences?