ProTools

coopdegrace

Probably an easy question for most...I am using protools for the first time and am attempting to make a small change to a system. I was just wondering if I will loose all the recipes on the touch pad if I download a revised program to it. I am using TP 270.

Cheers

From my experience

I would say you will be OK, but if like me you are not 100% confident in what your doing then best to make a prosave backup first in case you make changes that you did not want to make.

Beware it can take a while to make a backup and even longer to put it back in, I did it the other day and it took about an hour via MPI.

Always nice if you have the luxury of time when doing these things.

Good luck