cp343-1 lean communication download

sttchui

hi,

Does anyone have any sample program or idea using the cp 343-1 lean to upload program from the 313c Cpu??

Can i modify or monitor or download or upload program using the CP343 module, any help will be appreciated!

Thank you!

Best regards
sttchuo

Yes, you can upload, download, monitor, change the hardware config, including the initial config.

Set S7ONLINE to TCP/IP in Set PG/PC Interface.

Set the desired IP address of the CP343-1 in the HW Setup.

Download the HW Config to the PLC.
If the IP is not yet set on the CP343-1, select the "view" button in the dialog that pops up. After a while, the MAC address of the CP343-1 should appear. Select it, and also set rack=0, slot=2 in the same dialog. Then download.

From then on you should be able to do everything via ethernet.