Help monitoring 2 slc500 1747-L40B

Carlos V

Hi I just recently joined a company that uses AB SLC500 1747-L40B plcs. I have noticed that all the plcs have an AB Isloated Link coupler 1747-AIC connected to them. I was told that there was some kind of monitoring system in place. Does this part have anything to do with this. If so can someone please help me figure out how to be able to use the slc500 and link coupler if possible. I guess what I am trying to say is that I would like to monitor all the process from my office. Ethernet connections are ready available. I think all the equipment is in place I need help getting started.

Regards

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, I am an electrical engineering intern who recently received a project that is definitely a bit over my head, and I could use some...
Replies
Views
I've had some issues with a vacuum pump tripping but I believe we have resolved them... in dealing with it I found that all the other motors in...
Replies
Views
I need to watch a prox sw that will read the cogs on a gear. When that pulse stops I know when the movement has completed. The pulse may stop on a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I´m doing my first application in Citect. This application is a simple digital inputs (almost 70 tags) monitoring application and writing this...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am studying in mechanical engineering and i would like to do the following.... I have couple of PLCs (DL205) with ECOM 10BASE-T boards on...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom