citect comms to AB clx5000

wireless

can anyone help me with a comms problem on citect, i cannot get citect to talk to an Allen Bradley Controllogix 5000,i keep getting a hardware alarm i/o device not responding when running the program, i have set up all the boards, ports and i/o device as i have done in the past but still no go :mad:

Similar Topics

Hi, I'm a first time poster. I need to establish a connection between an FX5U PLC to a Citect PC. I will be using a MODBUS TCP - MODBUS SERIAL...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I am running Citect SCADA 2018 R2 and trying to connect to a AB ControlLogix L81E. I have configured the board, port and IO device...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have a client with a siemens S7200 PLC (1215C CPU),which has an on board ethernet port (marked "profinet" on the PLC) and I need to...
Replies
Views
Hi, Is there an easy way to zero all the data from a device when the comms fail? We pull data from some BACNet devices into the Redlion and then...
Replies
Views
has anyone found a successful citect native driver to establish successful comms with a ABB AC500 PLC for modbus on etherne
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom