2 hand safety

How many safety points do you need? If it is more than 3 I usually use the Banner Programmable safety relay around 600 from what I remember. Not a bad unit you can configure it for mats, lights, enable sw, e-stops, just about anything you can think of (or anythink I have thought of yet)

I believe he is looking for a 2 hand, Anti-Tie Down control, which is different from a safety relay or E-stop controller.

ATU you are correct the OP did ask for a two hand safety relay. I was offering an alternative if several modules where needed.

Similar Topics

I have an application where I should do two hand monitoring for safety. However, I have several standard inputs, and only one failsafe digital...
Replies
Views
Hey all, we have an application that requires a two-hand relay, but I'm wondering if there is such a thing as a safety relay with latching...
Replies
Views
I've had recent issues when dealing with supervisors about speeding up machines and processes. One thing they always bring up is: "Why does the...
Replies
Views
Good evening. I display the step number of a SFC on a display. Sometimes, on a trip, it goes quickly through many steps and I need to prove to...
Replies
Views
Hello all I have the opportunity to buy some second hand unused components, they are Siemens motor modules, a CPU, inputs and outputs. I have...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom