Activatons disk

Hojland

Hey.
I have recived my new laptop, with rsogix500. But I have lost my activations disk. So how do I get the licens out from my old laptop and on to the new one. Thanks

Disk to Disk transfer

If you network the two laptops, you can assign the old PC hard disk as a mapped disk on the new PC. Then use the transfer utility to move the license.

I also seem to remember a utility on Rock site that allowed moving the license to/from a thumb drive??

Similar Topics

Does Rockwell still offer reset codes for old school Master Disk floppy's? In a bind and need to reset the activation disk soon and to be pointed...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I hope we are all good today! I was wondering if anyone has any ideas on how I can determine how much Storage (user storage)...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have a old Panelmate file I need to identify the tags, I don't have the software. I had the old floppy's of the Panelmate...
Replies
Views
We are running a high inertia load on a WEG CFW11 VFD. The motor is 400HP, 60hz, 508 FLA(from memory), 598RPM. The issue we're having is that...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. I'm new here, and I'm working on a project where I am installing RS Logix 5 Release 3.02.02. on a windows 95 computer. Floppy...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom