UPLoading problem between OP17 and pc/PG

sundar_scada

Hi everybody.

I need your valuable suggestions for my problem.i want to upload program from OP17-DP(6av3-617-1JC20-0AX1)because some keys of OP17 is not working.so i want to upload program from faulty OP17 and then download to new OP17.i have prosave and protool are new version V7.4.2.Faulty OP17 version V1.03.

Now OP17 is "READY FOR TRANSFER",i am trying to upload through prosaveV1.1 DOS format. but it showing no configuration data in the panel,protocol error 0003,and UART error 0001.

I don't know what is the problem and solution. i am expecting good advise from your end.

Thanks & Regards,
Thirupathi Ranjitham

Similar Topics

Hi all, Im stuck trying to support a client with Motorola ACE.. I was able to upload all of the other sites to STS but one. Im working remotely...
Replies
Views
I'm starting learning ladder programming. I bought the FX3U kit + coolmay HMI from aliexpress. I'm doing basic testing and uploading codes. I...
Replies
Views
Hi dears I am facing problem during program upload on S7 200 (226 cpu)microwin 4 sp9 closes on 100% I try to upload data blocks, its ok, System...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm hardly a Siemens expert, and am struggling with a conversion I'm working on right now. A system was purchased at auction, and I'm...
Replies
Views
413-5H redundant system I can get online, monitor, even edit but cant upload to the PG, tried creating a new project, asks for rack/slot/ but...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom