s7 200 cpu 222cn

MULTIZAF

I have problem with siemens plc cpu 222cn.
I cant download program to plc microwin always report an non-fatal error code 82

IS there some difference in Chinese plc?
Thanks for any suggestions.

It must be some problem in program block.
try downloading empty project,if it allows then find out what is code 82.

Last edited:
I think you have to change the language from English to Chinese to work with these CPU. You need to have the multi-lanugauge version of microwin. you can find this option in microwin main menu > TOOLS > OPTION > GENERAL > Language - Chinese.

Do remember the menu structure, else you wont be able to revert back to english once you are done.

Yea thanks that work,
I program now in englissh , only for download program to plc switch to Chinese and wok fine.:)
Thx again